Dates for the 2015 ND Summer Hockey Camp:
Week 1: July 20th-24th
Groups: Mites(AM and PM), Squirt/10U, Peewee/12U, Bantam, High School Boys
Week 2: July 27th-31st
Groups: Mites(PM), Squirts/10U, Peewee/12U, Bantam/High School Boys, 14U/18U
• On-ice power skating instruction
• Daily off-ice training in The Hockey Academy Skills Room
• Special position sessions
• Emphasis on small group instruction and high-level practices
• Emphasis on good sportsmanship
• Professional instruction provided at all times
• Current and Former UND Men’s & Women’s hockey players as coaches/counselors
- Please register for the age group you will be playing with during the 2015-2016 season.
- This is considered a "day-camp". Players are responsible for their own lodging as well as getting to and from the rink each day.
- Full-day campers should be prepared to be ready at the rink by 8:00am each day, and can expect to be done around 5:00pm.
- There will be both morning and afternoon sessions for the Mite group only for week 1. The morning group will start at 8:00am and will be done by 11:30am. The afternoon group will start at 1:00pm and will be done by 4:45.
- Daily lunches will be provided for full-day campers only. Lunches will include: mac & cheese, chicken strips, pizza, turkey sandwiches, popcorn chicken, and hamburgers. Lunches will also have a side salad, fruit, milk, and a dessert.
- Depending on final group numbers, the Bantam/High School group will be divided based on age, ability, or by request of camp participant.
We are excited for another year of camp! We hope to see you at the rink!